We take away all your hassles so you don’t have to worry about sortation or PPI printing and can concentrate on what you do best. All for a cheaper price than a standard Royal Mail 2nd class service.
We’ll collect your packets at a time to suit you, deliver to one of our secure premises for sortation and franking. Collection is free for over 1,000 items. Please talk to Citipost for collection charges applicable for under 1,000 items. Delivery will be within 2-3 working days from the day of collection with an optional returns service available, fully supported by our client service team to guarantee you receive a first-rate service at every step of the way.
- Flexible collection times
- Full track and trace
- 2 - 3 day delivery
- Complete service and management reporting
- Optional returns service
- No hassle service – saving you time and money
- Service set up within 2 weeks
- Compensation available via BMAC in the event of non-delivery
- Multi-channel routing – depending on your product Citipsot DSA can route the product dependent on your requirements – so if you’re sending a higher value item this can be automated to be routed via a courier signed for service, or if the item is over a certain weight Citipost can route this via the most commercially viable carrier.
We offer an efficient, high performance, competitive service that can help you manage and plan your packet- distribution costs. So whether you’re sending DVDs, games, clothing, software, books, parts, samples, prints or posters talk to Citipost DSA now.
Routing advice and management
At Citipost we pride ourselves on our advanced packet line sortation and routing solutions, built and managed for a number of our clients. Depending on the weight, size or cost we can accurately route your mailing items via the most efficient method. Our systems are fully adaptable, allowing us to deal with many different situations, including industrial action.
By using the most advanced systems available, processing our clients mail and packets has never been easier. Processing times are cut and applying unique barcodes ensures that mailing items are electronically logged and handled correctly.